Sep 16, 2012

Happiness is...

(Alentejo Coast, Portugal)


Accepting the mini-challenge proposed by Tammy Strobel, in RowdyKittens, I've created my own list of 10 activities that make me happy :)


Happiness is...


- Reading the first words of a new book


- Sleeping like a baby


- Listening to music that makes my heart dance


- Receiving a kind word from a friend


- Taking a weekend off with my boyfriend


- Sitting in the garden, in a sunny afternoon


- Saving a lost and starving baby kitten


- Being close to my wonderful family


- Singing with all my heart (and breath!)


- Eating a delicious home baked cake



I loved creating this list (it was very spontaneous) because it reminded me of all the amazing simple things I already have in my life. It’s an exercise worth repeating!

And you... What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment