Oct 14, 2012

My Etsy shop!



Today I’m presenting my small Etsy shop.

As I explain in the shop I’ve had a fascination with sewing since I was a little girl. I used to watch this woman that worked for my grandmother sew, and I loved everything about it. I remember that when grownups asked me about what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would say: “Seamstress!” (“costureira”, in Portuguese).

However, I kind of let this dream fall asleep, and only began learning to sew very recently. I love it – especially when I am creating something new :)

All the items in my shop are covers for ebook readers, and tablets. Since I love reading I like to keep my kindle keyboard comfy in a beautiful case ;) But I am planning on adding other types of items – like wallets and handbags…

I would love to hear your feedback about my shop in the comments section :)

2 comments:

  1. hello,
    you have a great talent for sewing, if I had kindle or ipad I bought one. When you make bags for bread, I will buy to give to my mother.
    Good job, I hope you lot sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you so much for your kind words :) Actually, bags for bread is not a bad idea :P My mother uses them too!

    ReplyDelete