Dec 24, 2012

Quick recap and wishing you a beautiful Christmas! :)


Hello!

First of all I want to apologize for my long absence. The last 2 weeks were, for several reasons, a bit chaotic - including a lot of sewing (and a very vivid nightmare about a late end of the world!).

I had some new orders, and I added the following two covers to my shop:





I think I'm becoming addicted to sewing :P

As you may have noticed I completed my 100 reverse thing challenge a while ago. It felt great! I've already donated some of the things, but there are many more still waiting to go. I want to do this in the next few weeks, and I'll be dedicating one of my next posts to sum up what I've learned with this experience.

Right now, and to finish, I just want to wish you all a beautiful and merry Christmas, full of warm moments with your loved ones :)



Image Credit: Cameron Hampton PSA.


See you soon! 

And... Oh oh oh!

6 comments:

  1. Mopsa, wishing you a beautiful Christmas too. Claire xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the painting. Have a happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Thank you and a wonderful New Year too you too! :)

      Delete
  3. Those are beautiful!! Do you ship to Canada?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D

      And yes, I do.

      (This is the link to my etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/dorasews)

      Delete