Jan 3, 2013

Porto getaway


I and B. traveled to Porto to spend the New Year's Eve. Well, actually the New Year's Eve was just an excuse for a quick getaway. It had been a while since we spent a couple of days away together.

While driving north it rained heavily and I was afraid our getaway would turn out a 'get-inside'. But eventually the weather improved and we ended up enjoying a splendid time together :)

Bellow I share some pictures I took. Come walk with us!


Ribeira:








Foz:










 


See you soon! :)

13 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your photos Mopsa. I guess you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire :) Yes, Porto is an amazing city!

      Delete
  2. These photos look stunning. I have always wanted to visit Portugal, but never thought of Porto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ana! Tourists are generally more attracted to the south of the country, especially Lisboa, Costa Alentejana and Algarve. But the north has beautiful and interesting places to visit too!

      Delete
  3. What amazing pictures! I love this blog.

    Your newest follower.

    ~Keith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keith,

      I'm so happy you enjoyed the pictures, and the blog! I'm following you too ;)

      Delete
  4. Those photos are beautiful! I've never been to Portugal, it seems so serene.. I wish I was there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm happy to see you here :)
      It was a beautiful and serene day in Porto, indeed.

      Delete
  5. I loved your pictures! Besides a great singer, you're also very photogenic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Correction: What I meant is that you take very beautiful pictures, and not photogenic (because you don't show up in anyone)! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understood :P

      (Não é tão giro estarmos para aqui a falar inglês uma com a outra?)

      Delete