Feb 5, 2013

Sunday in pictures

This Sunday I woke up pretty late (as usual).

I had lunch with family...


And off I went for the weekly Math tutoring session with my 17 year old cousin.

Then off I went to Aveiro to meet B!

I arrived earlier which, honestly, is quite unusual for me. So I waited, looking at the Ria...

Until B. arrived!

We left our cars behind and began our long walk...

The lovely ducklings being fed by the toddler caught our attention :)

And the young people playing football in the green field...

And we walked (yep, we're really walking)...

And I looked at this statue, which frequently grabs my attention...

We passed near the Buga's stand...

And along the bridge, towards Forum open air shopping...

And discovered Valentine's day is all over Forum shopping!

Meanwhile, the Ria was still near us...

We were hungry, so we headed to our favorite café-pastelaria.

Unfortunately there was no table left for us. So we tried this other one...

With full tummies, our walk continued through Praça do Peixe...

Stepping on various marine motifs...

And suddenly B. had the camera on his hands!

But rapidly it was getting dark...

And the Ria was beautiful, against the rosy sky :)

I'm sure the mermaid agrees!

We then walked past beautiful Art Nouveau buildings...

And not long after it was dark! (Ok, I may have jumped forward a little bit.)

Pretty dark...


Later we had dinner, B. watched Benfica and I read! And, I must confess, I was a bit lazy to continue using my camera.


....The End....


P.S.: Hope you all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love your pretty dinner table and the sights of Aveiro xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire. The dinner table was bright, indeed!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful day in pictures!

    Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com :)

    ReplyDelete