Mar 29, 2013

Figueira da Foz getaway


Once in a while, I and B. enjoy spending the weekend away. We pick an inexpensive but comfortable place to stay and pretend that we're on vacation. This time we returned to Figueira da Foz. Figueira has a huge beach with the largest sand extension I've ever seen. And nearby is Serra da Boa Viagem with breathtaking views. Luckily the weather showed us a pretty face - which was an exception in these last weeks!

Below I share some pictures I took...













(I was feeling inspired! - Of course, B. took this one.)











 The end

Hope you enjoyed Figueira da Foz.

What are your favorite places for quick getaways?


See you soon :)



10 comments:

  1. Love these photos - and the feeling of space and warmth they suggest xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire :) I'm happy you like them!

      Delete
  2. Our country is beautiful!!
    Your pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isabel! It's so nice to hear from you again :)
      Yes, our country is beautiful!! And I'm happy you enjoy the photos :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like a wonderful getaway. The sandy beach is so vast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Jenny! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your visit to "my city"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liliana :) Your city is beautiful!
      And I'm always happy to receive new Portuguese visitors to my blog ;)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful. I wish I was on a beach like that right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very peaceful, Rachel :)
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete