May 30, 2013

Southwest Alentejo and Vicentine Coast Natural Park


I love to go somewhere beautiful in Summer vacations. In the last years, with the exception of 2012, I was blessed with the opportunity to visit wonderful places, on a very reasonable budget.

I visited:

> Peaks of Europe, Spain (2007)

> Pyrenees, Spain  (2008)

> Costa Alentejana, Portugal (2009)

> Galicia, Spain (2010)

> Parque Nacional Peneda-Gerês, Portugal  (2011)


These places are all relatively close, which helped maintaining the low budget. In 2007 and 2008 I traveled with family (uncles, brother and sister and a close friend) and we camped. So the traveling expenses were all shared. Camping is beautiful and cheap and we frequently cooked our meals. From 2009 until 2011 I traveled with B. The destinations were even closer, but all places we hadn't visited before. We opted to stay less time and to sleep in affordable hotels instead of camping.

I have a myriad of pictures of all these places, and I thought I could share them here. It's an opportunity to remember those happy times and to inspire you to explore these or other beautiful places.

Today I'll be sharing some of my best pictures of Costa Alentejana. 

Come! :)






 































Ah... I must return to Alentejo!



2 comments:

  1. Some of my favorite spots in Portugal!

    Keep getting "lost" in Portugal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Costa Alentejana is breathtaking!

      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete