Jun 17, 2013

My pictures: Galicia Western Coast


As promised in a previous post, today I'm sharing some of the best pictures of my trip to Galicia (Spain). We traveled along the Western Coast, between Baiona and Cabo Fisterra. The days were long and warm and the sky was of a deep blue. And, I must confess, I was not prepared to witness so much natural beauty. The pictures shall speak for themselves...

Come... ;)


First day, between A Granxa and Sanxenxo:













Second day, O Grove:












Third day, Pontevedra:
(Here I had to start using my old phone's camera, so the quality of the images decreases.)




















F
Fourth day, Miradoiro Valle-Inclán (and somewhere nearby):







Fifth day, from Muros to Cabo Fisterra:













Last day, Baiona:













I got too excited and posted A LOT of pictures. Hope you're still with me by now. And hope you enjoyed Galicia's coast. If so, consider visiting, when you're nearby ;)


See you soon!



4 comments:

  1. Great pictures, thanks for sharing

    Love the sandals & dress´s self portrait :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These sandals are still on my Project 333 selection for this spring :D

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had the time of your life my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! :D Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete